|Job Title:||Product Manager - FinTech Product|
|Location:||Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Product Manager for Symbol - FinTech Product -Permanent - Remote Working
As a Product Manager for this FinTech Product you will work closely with technical leadership to design and develop products that have a diverse user profile. You should be both detail-oriented and design-oriented; a systems thinker and strategic problem solver; and a mentor to a creative and prolific engineering team in their quest to build cutting-edge applications beloved by users.
We build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as a one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We're customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
- Fluent in English
- At least eight (8) years of successful product management at a mid-to-large corporation.
- Be comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Previously worked on a FinTech related product.
- Demonstrated experience conceptualizing innovative product ideas and successfully bringing them to market.
- Experience working with a variety of diverse stakeholders and a vabrient, vast community of users.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance and marketing.
- A Master's in a technology or design related field.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- The ability to influence without direct authority.
- Research, document, and be able to understand the current and future market trends of blockchain technology, and how it can be successfully utilized.
- Work with a diverse community to understand the problems, needs and desires of users.
- Drive initiatives across the entire product lifecycle - from discovery and under research, to development and delivery.
- Maintain and produce clear product specifications and requirements.
- Define metrics related to product performance, and keep track of them on an ongoing basis.
- Work with multiple project management styles, and multiple development methodologies.
- Have a keen eye for details; make data-driven decisions.
- Be able to clearly present both data and deep technical concepts in easy to understand visual formats.
- Work closely with design, engineering and marketing to help create consistent and clear communication throughout the product.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.