We currently have a requirement for a Procurement Manager to work with a well-known Telco based in Berkshire.
The role of Procurement Manager will play a key role in the functional sourcing management across multiple areas, with particular focus within Information Technology equipment, software and services suppliers. You will achieve this by developing appropriate commercial strategies to drive cost down and value up.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring budgetary compliance
- Negotiating agreements, pricing provide opportunities for saving
- Ensuring the correct Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Creation of tenders and leading commercial negotiations
- Draft and award supplier contracts
The position of Procurement Manager will allow you to demonstrate and enhance your skills within:
- Conducting commercial reviews
- Excellent supplier and contract management skills
- CIPS or other relevant professional accreditation
- Previous success within Information Technology procurement
To apply for the role of Procurement Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the position of Procurement Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.