|Job Title:||Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€45000 - €48000 per annum + Exceptional Bonus' and Benefits|
|REF:||FJS - Proc_1557399833|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Procurement Consultant - IT - Dublin - Permanent
Are you an experienced Procurement Manager with excellent skills with stakeholders? If so, then please apply to a brand new permanent opportunity working for one the worlds leading global IT Service Providers based in Dublin.
As the Procurement Consultant you will play a pivotal role within the company, making contributions to the execution of a procurement strategy at sub-category, country and project level to ensure business needs and objectives are met. You will the key part in the development of building appropriate relationships with Suppliers and the business for mutual benefit with the aim of delivering demonstrable advantage to the client and its customers.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Strategic goals and targets are met.
- Sub-category, country, bid (where relevant) and project strategies reflect business objectives.
- Proactive Networking to secure latest thinking with senior counterparts in other organisations.
- Client Engagement/stakeholder management - evidence of effective client engagement.
- Promotes external recognition of own function.
- Supplier management - regular dialogue with appropriate counterparts in key supplier organisations.
- Successful conclusion of supplier related issues in a timely fashion with minimal impact to the business.
- Adheres to practices, policies and processes.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Demonstrates continuous improvement and implements leading practice.
You will ideally possess the following skillset:
- Strong experience as a Procurement Manager / Consultant working for a similar IT Service Provider or enterprise environment.
- Communication and Stakeholder skills are key.
- Strong Reporting experience.
- Any accreditations would also be highly beneficial (CSCP,CPIM, CPSM, CPSD etc)
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be available to the successful candidate.
To apply please contact Patrick at Project People on (0117) 9087000 or attach your CV in response to this ad- alternatively please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.