|Job Title:||Procurement Assistant - MANDARIN SPEAKING|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Procurement Assistant - MANDARIN SPEAKING
3 Month rolling contract
This leading telecoms company are seeking a Procurement Assistant to join their busy Procurement team. You must be fluent in Mandarin
- Assist the procurement manager to sort out supplier information
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order and confirm lead times, delivery dates and costs.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Liaison with finance department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
- Archive the recorded documents.
- Deal with production delivery and sample delivery to HQ and affiliated company in oversea.
- Upload the timesheet for all permanent employees
- Offer other day to day administration support
- Fluent in English & Mandarin
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK for at least 1 year. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.