|Job Title:||Process Manager (Telecoms)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Process Manager & Document Controller
Process Manager - Working for a leading Mobile Telecoms company you will be working within the Network Rollout team to identify current processes, create new processes and streamline processes. For this position we require someone who has carried out a similar function within a highly complex industry (Such as IT or telecoms).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Process Manager to join this rapidly growing company who are at the forefront of the 5G rollout! Based in lovely offices in central Reading you will play a key role in streamlining processes and improving document control/management. In return, my client are offering a highly competitive salary, bonus and generous pension plan.
As Process Manager your role will be two-fold, one part is process improvement, the other is document control and management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify, research and create undocumented processes (level 1-5)
- Continual review and improvement of existing processes (level 1-5)
- Ensure process compliance across the business
- Define SLAs and manage their delivery through MI/dashboards/Governance
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and obtain sign off
- Create and maintain document catalogue
- Create and maintain definitions and roles document
- Create and maintain RACI chart
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Process management experience within a highly complex IT or Telecoms environment
- Proven experience applying best practice methodology
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
- Experience creating RACI charts
- I-server experience (ideal)
- MS Visio (required)
- Experience creating document control and management systems
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Remote, Global
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Remote Europe
RAN Network Performance Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Service Delivery Manager