Problem Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
We are looking for a great Problem Manager to join one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology working out of their head office in Berkshire.
The Problem Manager will act as an escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with the network. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems. Liaise with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs. Governance of supplier lead Problem Management.
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
The successful Problem Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Senior Security Operations Manager
Location: London, England
Infrastructure/Datacentre Project Manager
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Centre T&C Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Senior Transformation Manager
Location: Berkshire, England