|Job Title:||Problem Manager|
|Salary:||Competetive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tommy Clifford|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
(In priority order)
Explain what the role will be doing on a daily basis. What the role will be responsible for, and what the role will be accountable for:
· Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network.
· Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
· Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
· Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
· Where required, responsible for resolving problems
· Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
· Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
· Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
· (all roles) Challenge the status quo, keep abreast of the external market and use this to drive improvements, continuous improvements and learning
Explain what the priority challenges for the role are, and in what way they are expected to tackle them:
· Ensuring Managed Service Provider (MSP) deliverables and outcomes are aligned to shareholder expections
· To move Service Operations from a Network transactional function to a Customer Centric led function
Does the role have any line management responsibility? Does this include pay and performance/supervising day to day tasks/performance management? Does this role manage any virtual teams (eg for projects/suppliers)?
Apportioning own and teams time to most important priorities for the business and shareholders whilst also working efficiently with the MSP to ensure there are no barriers to success
Development of team skills and environment to stay relevant to shareholder expectations
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Remote, Europe
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Strategy Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire