My client, a Market Leading Telecoms Company, is looking for a Problem Manager with a proven background in the Telecoms Industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing Root Cause Analysis investigations for major incidents and faults through to conclusions that provide permanent resolutions.
- You will be liaising with the Front office and Back office teams to establish the root cause of faults
- Managing high profile incidents and major incident reviews
- Providing regular updates to customers on the problem investigation process
- Provide detailed reports on Problem Management performance
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Good knowledge and background in problem management
- Knowledge of working in Telecoms RAN/IT operations function
- Knowledge carrying out a High Profile investigation across a wide range of technologies
- Technical workshop knowledge
- Understanding of Problem management and it's function as part of the managed service function.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call 01189 285550
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.