We are looking for a great Problem Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
The Problem Manager will act as an escalation point for suppliers in order to investigate, assess and resolve problems with the network. Coordinate investment sign off if required to resolve problems. Liaise with Shareholder problem management teams to support network KPIs. Governance of supplier lead Problem Management.
The Problem Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate.
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
The activities that deliver this are:
- Responsible for signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier.
- Where required, responsible for resolving problems
- Responsible for reviewing major problems report provided by suppliers.
- Responsible for identifying risks to the network.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and shareholder relationships in the areas they work on where appropriate.
The successful Problem Manager will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Centric Service Operations Problem Management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Confident leadership style
- Knowledgeable of mobile infrastructure
- Stay calm under pressure
- Good at prioritising
To apply for the Problem Manager please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.