A leading Telco organisation are hiring for a Problem Manager to act as an escalation point for suppliers in order to take charge of problems within the ESN network.
- Predicting and preventing negative impacts on the network
- Providing insight on supplier performance in problem management and challenging where appropriate
- Identifying areas for continuous service improvement
- Participating in relevant meetings when required
- Signing off workarounds to problems suggested by the supplier
- Reviewing problems and taking responsibility for problem resolution
- Maintaining supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Solid Problem Management experience
- Project Management skills with great stakeholder management
- Demonstrable experience within a customer centric service operations problem management role
- Good understanding of problem management functions
- Knowledge of mobile infrastructure
- Matrix management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.