Portfolio/ Program Coordinator - Berkshire - Telecoms - 6 months rolling contract
The successful individual will have responsibility for programme assurance of all digital change across web, mobile and apps. The role will involve the coordination of change between a number of agile scrum teams, the interfacing between these teams and the wider business and the execution of fast-paced operational e-commerce change.
Ability to work in an agile and waterfall environment and understand how the two delivery mechanisms can work and complement each other.
The skills we are looking for:
- Previous project management or assurance experience in a digital environment - principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- An understanding of different delivery mechanisms such as agile and waterfall.
- Demonstrable proven record delivering either commercial or service initiatives for web and/or mobile
- Someone who embodies the Digital Culture
- Excellent Project or suitable project management software understanding
We are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible, so if this job description caught your attention and you would like to work for a dynamic company apply today or send your CV directly to Eva.Graf@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.