|Job Title:||PMO Support Specialist (Mobile Telecoms - Transmission)|
|Salary:||Excellent Salary & Package|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
PMO / Programme Support Specialist (Mobile Telecoms)
This is a new permanent opportunity working for a leading Mobile Telecoms Company based in the heart of Reading. This position offers a competitive salary, bonus, generous benefits package, flexible working as well as plenty of career development opportunities!
This is a hybrid role, where you will be undertaking a mix of PMO support duties, analysis and some project management. We are looking for someone who is happy to be flexible to work across all areas between admin and reporting (raising PO's, governance etc) and taking responsibility for some smaller projects!
As Programme Support Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Programme Manager and extended programme team on all governance aspects of the Transmission Programme including, control processes, creating and supporting SteerCo packs, raising POs, change requests and impact assessments
- Responsible for the proactive management of all financial reporting, budget risks and issues relating to the TX programme
- Responsible for the forecasting, tracking, control and reporting of the TX Programme budget To lead on programme level risk and issue management reporting and response strategies and to ensure change management is controlled effectively
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project Support / PMO Support experience gained within a Telecoms background
- Some experience of managing and delivering projects Strong experience of financial and management accounting including CAPEX and OPEX cost control of Suppliers, 3rd Parties and retained teams
- Excellent reporting skills Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
Radio Coverage/Radio Planning Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Data Protection Officer
Location: Berkshire, England
3rd line Engineer (VMware & Windows) - Perm - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire