PMO Specialist. Short term contract. UK based with travel to Switzerland.
PMO Specialist required for a short term contract (until end of June) To work closely with the Bid and transition/ transformation Programme Manager to develop and create a Client facing Programme plan which will be submitted alongwith the bid. to apply a set of specialist supporting activities for the consumption of Project Management teams. This will include application of practical management controls that support improved project/organisational performance. The PMO Specialist may apply support in any one of the catalogue of specialist areas.
- Provides the day-to-day level support to program and project teams within the specified discipline
- Provides expert level advice and guidance within the specific discipline to the project or program team and peer level contacts within the customer organization
- Attends and contributes to regular meetings with other specialist areas such as subject champions and brings unique, expert level knowledge to their assignment
- Produces and owns any documentation pertinent to the relevant specialist discipline in support of the program or project deliverables
- Controls and brings to resolution any potential problems within the specific discipline area and escalates issues to the appropriate project or program team members
- Ensures own objectives are aligned to the project or program objectives
- Actively supports the Program or Project to comply with associated policy and procedure documentation
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.