|Job Title:||Planning Support Specialist - telecoms|
|Salary:||competitive day rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
London Planning Support Specialist
5 month contract
Excellent day rate
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Planning Support professional to join their busy team.
You main responsibilities will include:
- To provide specialist planning and stakeholder management support with key internal and external stakeholders, including partners, acquisition specialists, design authorities, London Planning Authorities and Shareholder representatives
- Assist in developing and implementing a planning approval strategy
- To assist monitoring and driving supplier performance within London to maximise planning success
- Previous experience within telecommunications or similar industry with multiple interfaces such as planning, acquisition or Property
- Experience in managing suppliers and benchmarking performance.
- Experience of delivering against key objectives in a dynamic work environment
- Experience of dealing with Local Planning Authorities and similar bodies, particularly in London
- Understanding of Town & Country Planning Legislation, policy and guidance related to telecommunications and associated developments
- Understanding of Telecommunications acquisition processes and project management
for more information please apply here or send a CV direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.