PKI Subject Matter Expert - Security Cleared
£60,000-£73,000 + Additional Benefits
My client is a global IT Service provider and they are looking to recruit an experienced PKI Subject Matter Expert who is highly skilled at establishing and delivering PKI Services. This role is not aimed at those with PKI implementation skills, although an in depth understanding of the latest technologies and practices are expected.
The suitable applicant will:
- deliver PKI Services that provide value for money for the customer.
- have a deep understanding of the technologies and their application.
- understand the associated benefits and potential pitfalls.
- be able to specify practical, cost-effective working processes that get the best out of the technology
- be required to develop PKI architecture designs that can be integrated within the wider customer solutions
- Good understanding of current PKI technologies and their future direction.
- Knowledge of PKI concepts, patterns and practices
- Recent experience of integrating PKI software and hardware components into customer systems.
- General understanding of cryptographic concepts: symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, secure hash, digital signatures
- Experience with certificate-enabled applications, such as SSL/TLS, authentication, IDAM, EFS, 802.1X, Code Signing, etc.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
Due to the nature of this work, candidates will need to be security cleared to SC level but will be able to obtain DV clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.