|Job Title:||Performance Consultant - Performance Test Lead|
|REF:||FJS - PerfEng_1573145394|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Performance Consultant - Performance Test Lead
3 Month Contract
This Contract Role requires an experienced Performance engineer to lead Performance and volumetric Testing using automation techniques.
This role incorporates traditional performance testing skillsets but also incorporates wider requirements of expertise in performance engineering and capacity modelling. The use of automation will enable Project Delivery through improving the speed of execution and the quality of implementations.
Working closely with Solution Owners and other technical delivery team members, the successful candidate will use their testing experience to take the lead in Defining Test Approach , scope and appropriate toolsets, delivering test schedules, writing and execution of the automated test scripts and defect management and reporting as required.
The candidate will be required to have extensive demonstrable current delivery experience in the definition of Performance test Strategy and test execution approach design The candidate shall, as current working practise, use test management tooling and will have extensive experience In Performance test Tools such as Load runner and JMeter
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
- Reviewing Requirements and Design Documents to determine the scope of testing.
- Systems analytical skills and a solid background in core technologies and systems integration
- A Core competency of IT Systems capacity modelling and environment modelling
- Specify / Build / Maintain specific Performance Test Rig infrastructure
- Produce Test Plans, scoping the testing to be performed at a high level.
- Create Test Scripts, to implement that Test Plan.
- Run/evidence such scripts, raising defects as necessary.
- Produce Test Reports, summarising the testing performed and results.
- Participate in informal and formal reviews of the above.
- Support demonstrations and trials (in-house and on site
- Specification and management of a Performance test injection environment
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Sales Lead - Security Cleared - Perm - Wiltshire
Location: Wiltshire, England
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working