|Job Title:||Performance Acceptance Manager - Permanent - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Performance Acceptance Manager - Permanent - Berkshire
Leading Mobile Telecoms service provider are looking for a great Performance Acceptance Manager to join their expanding Head Office Team in Reading. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
What will you be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Service Performance the Performance Acceptance Manager is responsible for ensuring that all changes including new features, software and deployment changes meet the designed performance standards on both shared and unilateral networks.
The Performance Acceptance Manager contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- All changes (eg upgrades, new features, new site deployment, parameter optimisation) have clearly defined acceptance criteria at the required time in the project lifecycle
- All changes have post performance monitoring performed and evidenced to ensure the acceptance criteria have been met
- All changes are accepted by Operations and clear individual accountability for acceptance of any change is recorded.
- Any issues which cause non-acceptance are investigated, resolved and suitable measures are put in place to prevent future occurrence
- Contribute to strategic improvements by improving the overall efficiency and quality of the end to end process of design, deployment and acceptance, as measured by unit cost and by Customer Experience measures.
The successful Performance Acceptance Manager will have:
- Technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture.
- Extensive experience in Operations and/or Deployment performance. Experience working for a Network Operator or Telecoms Service Provider preferred.
- Skilled and considerable experience of RAN Performance Management Tools and Processes.
- Skilled and considerable experience of using MS Access, excel and/or similar tools to analyse and present data.
- Experience in Service/Supplier Management roles. A track record of ensuring excellent standards of service are delivered.
- Able to undertake complex analysis of telecom technology based problems.
- Performance - Comprehensive grasp of Key Performance Indicators and measures used to assess service quality within the RAN Transmission, GSM, UMTS & LTE network systems and subsystems.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Test Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Core Network Support Engineer - Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, England
RAN Test Engineer - 4G - Permanent - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Bristol, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Property Project Manager - ECC Code
Location: Berkshire, England