Partner Manager - International Roaming / Interconnect
£ Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Partner Manager to work for an innovative, global Mobile Telecoms company based in London.
As Partner Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of relationship management with external partners ensuring a continued high level of service, ensuring adherence to commercial agreements with partners and carriers and expand the relationship by continuously proposing and developing new solutions to meet their requirements.
This position would suit an Account Manager / Partner Manager / Service Manager with exceptional customer services and relationship building/management experience, this is not a sales position. Previous proven experience in building and managing accounts is essential, preferably within Mobile Telecoms. You will take responsibility for a number of key clients in order to propose new solutions, resolve queries and build the relationship.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of how changes in telecom/mobile arena can shift business dynamics
- Experience of working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment
- Proven work experience within Account Management or Partner Management
- Background from a Mobile Operator
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Proven ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the mobile network, interconnect and international roaming
- Solution orientated with a strong personal drive
- Proven negotiator
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity and have the skills and experience we are looking for, then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.