Partner Governance Consultant
Exciting opportunity available on both a contract and permanent basis with a leading Telecoms organisation.
Leading the engagement with our outsourced partners, this role ensures we have a high quality governance structure in place to ensure our partners and ourselves remain compliant to our contractual obligations to each other.
The role's key thrust is to ensure our partners are aligned and deliver on their contractual commitments and SLA's.
The Partner Governance Manager works autonomously but cross-functionally with the outsourced partners, the Partner Management team, Legal, Compliance, Channel Operations and Finance and is the main focal point of resolution of all issues related to the contract.
- Ensure seamless alignment of major incidents and any change process impacting cost and SLA structure of the contract.
- Manage the activities related to supplier relationships, contract and commercial terms and conditions, with regards to the contracts under the supplier's scope.
- Actively drive minimization of total cost of ownership (by assisting commercial staff with negotiating with suppliers to optimize the procurement of services in a cost effective way)
- Govern the contracts with suppliers and manage the supplier governance process to ensure performance issues are addressed and the relationship is effectively managed.
- Translate functional requests into contract specifications in relation to the business as usual activities for the supplier being managed.
- Ensure the contract changes and performance related invoice credits or debits are agreed with key stake holders and communicated to head of commercial finance.
- Ensure effective evaluation of business risks and issues related to the supplier, operational incidents, potential application changes and internal audit reports. Implement appropriate on-going risk management processes and take appropriate and timely actions.
- Steer our contact centre partners to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Contact centre management.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Analytical skills
- Must have Large contact centre operational experience.
- Extensive experience of managing external partners.
- Experience in being accountable for governance.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.