This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their busy legal team.
You will be reporting to the Head of Legal and providing support to the Property Disputes team on property disputes and litigation matters as well as to the Property Counsel on transactional property matters.
- To work with - and support - the Head of Legal and the Legal and Compliance team to deliver its functional objectives that support the company scorecard.
- To contribute to, and regularly review, each element of the Legal and Compliance team functional objectives to ensure that these remain on target and relevant to the company scorecard objectives.
- To provide practical support to the Senior Disputes Counsel and Property Disputes Counsel on legal issues affecting the Cornerstone portfolio including
- To provide practical support to the Property Counsel on transactional legal matters to ensure efficient and timely lease renewals under the new Code and delivery of sites for London
- Dealing with NDA/confidentiality agreement queries.
- To manage the legal post and refer matters to the relevant personnel within the team and externally where necessary
- To provide data analysis and other project support to the Legal and Compliance team where necessary.
You must have:
- Must have previous paralegal experience ideally in the property sector/disputes
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work well as part of a busy, high performing team.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office skills.
For more information please apply here or send a CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.