Paralegal - Property
Excellent Salary + Benefits
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Paralegal to support their busy legal team.
You will be providing high quality, nimble and commercially focused property legal and dispute resolution support to the Legal and Property Teams and particularly the internal and external property teams across a variety of projects.
- Administrative support to the legal and property teams
- Delivering excellent legal solutions on target and to budget ensuring external legal spend is effective and efficient
- Managing external lawyers to include approving documentation and ensuring that the external lawyers deliver: (a) to agreed standards; (b) within defined timescales; (c) the agreed reports in a manageable format; and (d) with added value
- Supporting all members of the legal team with constant improvements to effective and efficient processes and policies
- Drafting letters seeking to enforce rights and secure consent
- Supporting and facilitating project activities/deliverables on all sites
- Managing legal disputes/issues including a high volume of possession proceedings with Site Providers and other third parties
- Assisting the legal team in providing full legal support to the property and operations teams including delivering timely and accurate advice on all aspects of the Telecommunications Act 1984, the Communications Act 2003 and the Digital Econnomy Act 2017
- Advising the property teams and agents on queries and analysing the legal rights and providing strategic commercially focused advice and/or negotiating (where applicable) with the Site Providers and/or their solicitor
- Advising the business on general litigation/property/telecoms issues and general estate management queries and specifically taking responsibility for managing the Legal inbox and triaging and allocating all new instructions
- Processing and monitoring all new NTQs incoming
- Working closely with the property teams to support their business requirements and working as a team with any other administrator, legal intern or paralegal and taking the lead in that relationship
You must have previous experience as a Paralegal ideally with some Commercial Property.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.