Paid Media Manager
Luxury Travel - London
I'm working with a Luxury Travel company looking for a Paid Media Manager to be responsible for managing the strategy and delivery of UK market paid channels including search, social, display & re-marketing. As channel owner of UK market activity, you will own UK media budget and will be responsible for return on investment.
As part of the Paid Media team within the Performance Marketing team you will be a highly driven, results focused marketer with a strong attention to detail and understanding of marketing practices. Day-to-day accountability's will be market based with alignment to agreed global best practices, vital to ensure optimum performance and efficiency.
Proven demonstrable experience required in:
- Channel management tools - e.g. Adwords, Bing, Facebook
- Advanced analysis
- Budget management
- Google Analytics
Experience Desirable in:
- Bid management platforms - e.g. SA360, Marin, Kenshoo etc
The successful candidate will be able to display:
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong communication
- A keen eye for detail
- A desire to learn, develop skills and challenge themselves & others
- Highly organised & logical approach to managing workloads and deadlines
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.