PA TO DIRECTOR OF PROPOSTIONS
We`re looking for PA to provide professional, proactive and comprehensive support to the Director of Channel Operations and to take ownership of requests and communications and action them in a timely and appropriate manner. You`ll have an understanding of the sensitive nature of the functions work and maintain strict confidentiality at all times. Excellent time management and self-organisation and a willingness to learn and develop. This role is a two month contract with the potential of being extended.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Provide proactive diary management and coordination of meetings and all related arrangements i.e. travel arrangements etc.
- Support the wider People & Customer teams when appropriate
- Organise and process expense claims for the Director
- Email Management and Correspondence management
- Managing and approving Access All Areas requests for your Director
- Assist you Directors Direct reports in booking rooms
- Respond to emails where appropriate using the email filing system to clearly identify those emails you are managing and flag any urgent emails for response
- Attend meetings as required to capture actions and meeting notes
- Assisting with team social events
- To work collaboratively with other PA and different parts of the organisation to contribute to the smooth running of the business
If this is sounding like you, please send your CV to Simmone.West@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.