|Job Title:||OSS Programme Manager - Telecoms|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Working in the centre of Reading for a mobile infrastructure company that has a great flexible working policy.
The role will involve deployment of a strategic OSS solution and OSS operational services. It will be delivering a large-scale systems integration programme to build a new OSS.
What the role will be doing:
- Accountable for the delivery of the strategic OSS Solution and Services. Management of the OSS Build Programme through a key strategic integration Partner.
- Working with the supplier and the team, support the definition of the Delivery Strategy for the OSS Build work package.
- Partnering with the supplier, ensure that all contracted business outcomes, components, deliverables, services and integrations are delivered in accordance with the OSS contract.
- Ensure that the Service Architecture, defined by contracted Customer- Facing Services, is fully implemented and aligned to the needs of the business.
- Experience of large scale systems integration within a Telecoms environment.
- Experience of setting up an managing complex, large, multi-year outsourcing engagements with strategic partners in IT or ideally OSS.
- Finance, governance and also business transformation is required.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Principal Transmission Delivery Manager - Mobile telecoms
Workspace Programme Manager
Workspace Programme Manager - (Office Re-furb)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Programme Management Support Specialist
Location: Berkshire, England
Delivery Manager (Property Code)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: plus benefits package