|Job Title:||Order Fulfillment Specialist /Adminstrator|
|Salary:||competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Order Fulfillment Specialist
6-12 month contract
Great hourly rate!
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Order Fulfillment Team.
You will be supporting the business in raising purchasing orders as well as other ad hoc admin duties.
- Prioritising and taking action on incoming purchase requests; Liaising with internal stakeholders to review and clarify requirements
- Inputting data onto systems to raise purchase ordering in a timely and proper way.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of goods or services purchased from suppliers by tracking order regularly.
- Cooperate with finance team and receive orders in time to avoid overdue invoices.
- Resolving any scheduling difficulties, taking preventative action to avoid re-occurrence
- Using ERP system to deal with production delivery related procedure to HQ and affiliated company in China.
- Cooperate with Fab material management team to manage the material stock and order status.
- Report order status regularly especially for important Capex
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.