|Job Title:||Operations Administrator / Debt Recovery Admin|
|Salary:||competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Kerry Knight|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Operations Administrator / Debt Recovery Admin
12 month contract
Excellent hourly rate + flexible working
This leading telecoms company are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Debt Recovery Team/Collections Team as an Operations Administrator
- Managing and updating the customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Weekly and monthly data reconciliations.
- Identifying policy improvements, and supporting development and implementation
- Providing updates on customer accounts for internal and external stakeholders such as; balance change, exclusions, debt sale, disconnections / reconnections.
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Updating internal departments with customer data from vendor communication.
- Query management from internal and external Stakeholders.
- Supporting case management and providing feedback on incorrect cases raised.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and experience of using in-house database systems).
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to operate current company systems such as PeopleSoft and SingleView preferred.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team to achieve a shared objective.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team and collaboratively with peers, internally and externally.
For more information please apply here or send a CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.