|Job Title:||Operations Administrator (12 Months, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Rate + Holiday + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Glasgow (12 Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms Company, who operate in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently looking for a hardworking and savvy Operations Administrator to provide maternity cover over a 12-month period. They are in need of an efficient individual, who enjoys working as part of a team while developing their own technical skills and becoming part of a continuously evolving team that focuses on efficiency and personal development.
- Managing and updating our customer database whilst liaising with the vendors and performance managers.
- Weekly and monthly data reconciliations.
- Providing updates on customer accounts for internal and external stakeholders such as; balance change, exclusions, debt sale, disconnections / reconnections.
- Investigating any discrepancies in status and/or balance between in house database and vendors.
- Query management from internal and external Stakeholders.
- Supporting case management and providing feedback on incorrect cases raised
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (and experience of using in-house database systems).
- Strong MS Excel & MS Access skills and good attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Ability to operate current company systems such as PeopleSoft and SingleView preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Telco Solution Architect - Permanent Role - Dublin
Location: Swords, Dublin
Commercial Finance Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Recruitment Consultant - Finnish Speaking - UK Based
Salary: Pension, Healthcare, Holiday
Junior Retail Recruiter - any recruitment background considered
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland