|Job Title:||Open Channel Finance Assistant|
|Salary:||Competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Open Channel Finance Assistant
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for an Open Channel Finance Assistant to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Budget forecast and management:
- Manage yearly incentive budget by quarter/month based on the bench mark and business forecast.
- Collect all relevant information, use data analysis tools to output Monthly Forecast.
- Incentive and Rebate management:
- Organize resource allocation management, conduct annual resource allocation and flexible grant management according to different characteristics of business types and strategic descriptions; organize daily expense management and asset management, realize effective allocation of resources while controlling cost risks.
- Understand the key content of the regional accounting plan, grasp the KPI assessment objectives and rules of the responsibility center, and combine performance, risk warning, task assignment and tracking management with budget, forecast and accounting results.
- Regularly channel customer stock audit and incentive reconciliation
- Channel risk and channel finance process management:
- Analysis channel customer performance , suggest the changes of payment terms and credit
- Analysis the incentive ROI by reseller level, set the bench mark for decision making;
- Regularly review business performance from the perspectives of transaction authenticity, settlement accuracy and controllable risks, and independently issue financial opinions and improvement suggestion;
- Basic customer relationship management:
- Cover the relationship with distributor and reseller AP team manager，for rebate and incentive claim, settlement and reconciliation;
- Coordinate customers' cooperation from financial side with Huawei's data verification needs.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics or related
- 3 years and above experience in sales finance or related is must.
- Experience in data processing software, such as Power BI, Tableua.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of finance and financial processes (e.g. purchase order, credit note, debit note, ledger and invoices)
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.