On-site IT Recruitment Partner x2
My client has 2 new contract positions for on-site IT recruiters to help support a growth programme. This is a 6 month contract to bridge the current gaps in growth and ensure my client is in a position to win and deliver new business.
- Full recruitment life-cycle
- Interview potentially candidates - Contract and Permanent
- Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
- Contributes new knowledge to the business.
- Contributes to the development of the companies offerings.
- Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
- Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity.
- Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge
- Business Consultant with specialist knowledge to support the growth programme.
- 3+ years IT recruitment experience
- 1+ year on-site experience
- Senior stakeholder management
- Supplier management
- SLAs and KPIs
These roles would be suitable for an experienced on-site or internal IT recruiter, an IT Recruitment Manager or an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a new challenge
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.