|Job Title:||OMNICHANNEL CONSULTANT -COMMERCIAL MODELLING & DIGITAL STRATEGY|
|Salary:||£0000 - £1 per day|
|Duration:||3 month initial|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
We have a great new hybrid role available, working for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
The OmniChannel Consultant will have responsibilities in financial/commercial modelling - across a digital strategy and marketing function.
The owner of this role will be responsible for using and building commercial models to map out the Omni-channel glide path. They will possess excellent analytical skills which will be used to create and monitor a number of KBIs and, as a result, will produce detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations for changes or actions to the Omni-channel 5 year-plan glide path.
This person will provide a vital link between the insights team within the Marketing function, the Financial consultant within CFO, and the commercial planning and performance teams within Customer departments, to ensure that the Omni-channel model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts alongside modelling the impacts of customer insights and predicted shifts in market conditions.
This person will be an excellent communicator, and will be required to interact and influence at HOD and Director level.
- Need strong commercial awareness in a multi-channel/omnichannel environment
- Digital strategy / digital transformation experience
- Strong understanding of customer journeys - creating/delivering
- Take multiple complex data sets and develop them into C-suite ready stories
- Ideally - previous experience in comms design, solutions design, planning and commercial management roles
- Confident with complex financial modelling and business/customer impact
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.