|Job Title:||Network Test Manager - Core Network, IMS, RAN technologies|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Network Test Manager - Core Network, IMS, PCRF, PGW and RAN Technologies - Permanent
Network Test Manager
- Responsible for the creation, stakeholder buy in and sign off of an overarching test plan.
Manage and coordinate the test execution. Ensuring that test environment set up and test data set up is available as required. Driving multiple internal and external (supplier) test teams to execute the required testing as per the plan and schedule. Collating results and ensuring full traceability.
- Manage a RAID log and take ownership of issues and escalations which arise as a result of testing and see them through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Manage comms and messaging regarding progress / residual risk into business stakeholder groups. Providing appropriate analysis to enable stakeholders to make informed decisions with customer experience in mind.
- Ensure all relevant quality processes & governance processes are adhered to and a full audit trail and test evidence is available.
- Influence the programme financial investment in testing to ensure that sufficient funds are in place to deliver, tracking spend, ensuring this is efficiently and effectively utilised
- A proven background in Test management within the mobile telecoms industry, focusing on end to end mobile network testing
- Strong knowledge of Core Network, IMS, PCRF, PGW and RAN technologies
- Intelligent Networks
- Strong test governance and team management experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Transmission Planner
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: competitive salary + benefits + flexible working
Senior Systems Process Risk Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Enterprise Management engineer - Microsoft System Center
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire