Fantastic contract open for a Network Performance, Optimisation and OSS Consultant with experience in Operational, Performance and incident OSS solutions to come on-board and work for a reputable telecommunications company based in Reading. This will be an initial 6 month contract position with competitive rates on offer.
Supporting the production of an RFP for future Network Performance and Optimisation Services. Producing requirements for future OSS architecture for an OSS RFP.
- Performance or Optimisation management experience
- Someone who has worked on the tools and systems in this area
- Commercial RFP experience and creating business cases would be very nice to have or similar skills
- Need to be forward thinking in what the network is going to look like in the future.
- Considerable Operations/Engineering experience working for a Network Operator or Service Provider environment.
- Excellent understanding of Operational and Customer Experience issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
- Strong understanding of Operational, Performance and Incident OSS Solutions
The Network Performance, Optimisation and OSS Consultant contributes to delivering the Operations outcomes of:
- Contributing content and Reviewing Service Descriptions and RFP Documents for future Network Performance and Optimisation Services.
- Contributing content and Reviewing Operations, Performance and Optimisation OSS System Requirments including producing business cases for those requirements and designing method to measure those benefits.
- Reviewing, evaluating and Scoring RFP responses.
- Engaging effectively with the shareholders (EE and 3UK) and internal stakeholders within MBNL to gain alignment on approach and supplier evaluation
- To deliver the outcomes, the Network Performance, Optimisation and OSS Consultant has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for producing the Operations OSS Requirements and producing the related business case.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.