Network Performance Manager - Mobile Telecoms (2G / 3G / 4G) - Reading, Berkshire - Permanent.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Network Performance Manager with a strong background in mobile telecoms to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
The Network Performance Manager will ensure Radio Access Network Performance is achieving the highest possible standards, therefore delivering continual improvements in customer experience for the company's Shareholders.
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Reference Route active testing (Drive Testing) and analysis process to deliver sustainable improvement to customer experience on major rail routes, major roads and City areas.
- Manage Service Provider to deliver Parameter and Antenna Optimisation Process, ensuring return on investment and excellent standards of analysis and decision making.
- Drive process and functional improvements to the delivery from the day to day work performed by Regional Network Performance Management teams.
- Responsible for assuring supplier network performance activities.
- Strong technical understanding of the GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE system architecture.
- Considerable Operations/Engineering experience working for a Network Operator or Service Provider environment.
- Excellent analytical skills for extracting, processing and manipulating data. Excellent user of MS Excel, Access and SQL.
- Good understanding of Operational and Customer Experience issues related to Mobile Radio Networks.
- Strong understanding and competence in using Operational, Performance and Incident tools (Business Objects, Netcool, NetAct, Traffica, Performance Management Tools, Geo-Location Tools, Self Organising Network Tools).
- Excellent meeting management skills and organisation skills.
- Business analysis skills, ability to document requirements for IT Tools and formulate business cases for investment.
- Process improvement experience (e.g. Six Sigma).
- Experience in working on a project team delivering and integrating, new Operational, Performance and incident tools.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.