|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|REF:||FJS - NEteng - Ste_1562170210|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
CONTRACT - 6 Months
My client is currently looking for an experienced Network Support engineer to provide configuration changes to be made to the Local Area Networks (LAN) on Authority Sites which involves the creation of VLANs to support the migrations
- Provision of Fixed LAN Migration
- Remote provision of - Port Discovery
- Technical support Design
- Migration configuration and Documentation
- Site Migration & Fixed LAN Documentation.
- Cisco Network engineering experience.
- Experienced in creating VLAN's
- Proven track record of network administration
- Able to work as part of a team
- Experience of Juniper technologies highly desirable
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Core Network Support Engineer - Permanent
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Network Engineer - LLD - Security Cleared - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Reporting Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Implementation Manager - Telco circuits
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
NETWORK SECURITY ARCHITECT - MOBILE TELCO STRATEGY
Location: Berkshire, England