Network Consultant - Tooling Specialist - DV Cleared
A Network Tooling Specialist is required to provide technical specialist support for our clients network management systems.
This role will be based in the Chippenham area but will involve some business travel to Stevenage.
The types of activities to be undertaken are:
- Management of TDB Fusion Federos system
- Process development for Federos
- Management of EMC SMARTS Event management systems
- Management of EMC NCM Configuration management systems
- Management of SevOne Performance Monitoring systems
- Management of Cisco ACS system for controlling access to Network devices
- Liaise with Service management architects for process development
- Creation of NMS tools test plans
- Liaise with N&T NMS specialists for design updates, development and patch testing
- Service Handover (including handover documentation)
- DV Clearance
- Experience of working in a '2nd' or '3rd' line support group
- Thorough knowledge of EMC Support tools, EMC Smarts, EMC NCM
- Thorough knowledge of SevOne tools
- Thorough knowledge of Cisco ACS tool
- Understanding networks including MPLS, Ethernet Access and Juniper technologies
- Knowledge of design
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.