|Job Title:||Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|REF:||FJS - MTIANArc_1566212792|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME
CONTRACT - 3 MONTHS +
We are looking for Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join our clients existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required Impact Assessments following Change Requests from the customer.
- Create/modify designs following the output of the Impact Assessment to meet the specific requirements.
- Support the Network Architects and Project Managers in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Design Engineers and Support Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable experience in undertaking Impact Assessments at all levels including, and up to, large and complex.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to both internal and external customers.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.