Network - Architect - DV clearance / cleared - Core Network - SDH - DSL - IP - Data Routing - Cisco - Juniper - defence - LAN - WAN
My client is a leading Defence organisation looking for experienced Network Architects.
Thorough knowledge of either Juniper or Cisco networking and security technologies
* Experience of working in delivery to MoD or other high security customer environment
* Experience of working on bids and on delivery projects
* Experience of creating solution documentation, Bill of Materials, cost modelling and risk
* Well developed communication skills, and consulting skills
* Customer and business orientation
* Experienced in most areas of the service lifecycle
* Providing technical leadership & guidance
Knowledge of other infrastructure technologies, including:
* Wintel hardware and software
* Networking hardware and
* Systems monitoring and management
* Server & Desktop Infrastructure (Microsoft/Open Source)
* Virtualisation Technology (VMware / Hyper V)
Due to the project DV clearance will be needed.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Diversity Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.