|Job Title:||Network Architect|
|REF:||FJS - MTNetArcBrac_1591718584|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Are you a Network Architect who combines strong technical skills with an ability to create design artefacts that meet challenging customer requirements? Are you a team player who is willing to learn emerging technologies to produce credible solutions that will delight our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work with our solution architects and vendors to deliver high assurance services and solutions for our customers in the UK and overseas.
We are looking for Network Architects, at varying levels of technical ability and experience, to join an existing dynamic Networks Practice. They will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
- Provide day to day support to the Programme and Project Managers to deliver the required network designs within all work streams (Main Programme, Live Service, Service Requests and Requests for Change).
- Support the Lead Architect/deputy CTO in defining designs in line with requirements.
- Support the Network Design Engineers and Support Engineers with delivery and operational challenges.
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Experience in requirements management and associated tooling.
- Ideally experience on both Cisco and Juniper.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of IP Addressing designs or in the configuration and support of said design.
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting skills and approach to defect resolution.
- Proven / Demonstrable experience with operating in Agile / DevOps Environment
The successful candidate will be required to hold a high level of Security clearance prior to starting - candidates not holding this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Integration Architect (Mobile Telecoms)
Network Architect - Contract - Berkshire - Security Clearance
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Solution Architect - OSS
Security Cleared* Solaris Architect (Datacentre/Migration)