Network Analyst - DV Cleared
Our client a global IT services provider within the Defence industry require a Network Analyst to work to a controlled shift pattern (24/7 coverage), responsible for day to day monitoring and management of a secure network.
As a Network Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
- 24/7 Shift
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
- Cisco or Juniper networking exposure.
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking technologies i.e. WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, routing and subnet addressing.
- Knowledge of networking hardware
- Experience of network implementation work
- Good Network Management, Security and configuration understanding
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Skills - Useful:
- Previous experience of network design
- Support desk tools
- ITIL foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes
- High Grade Encryption (configuration and management)
- Switching (Configuring and Managing)
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to hold a DV clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.