|Job Title:||Network Analyst|
|REF:||FJS - MTDVNetAnalys_1588781708|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Our client a global IT services provider within the Defence industry require a Network Analyst to work to a controlled shift pattern (24/7 coverage), responsible for day to day monitoring and management of a secure network.
As a Network Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Day to day monitoring and management of the network
- Initial network incident diagnosis
- Network incident management and pro-active management of alarms
- Incident escalation and management
- Interaction and support of end user
- 24/7 Shift - 7 days on 7 days off
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes.
- Cisco or Juniper networking exposure.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies i.e. WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, routing and subnet addressing.
- Knowledge of networking hardware
- Experience of network implementation work
- Good Network Management, Security and configuration understanding
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Skills - Useful:
- Previous experience of network design
- Support desk tools
- ITIL foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes
- High Grade Encryption (configuration and management)
- Switching (Configuring and Managing)
Due to the secure nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to hold a high level security clearance prior to starting - candidates without this clearance may still be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RAN Design Technical Authority
RAN Performance Technical Authority
Logistics Controller (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Security Solution Architect
Location: Reading, Berkshire