Network Administrator - Network Support Engineer - DV Cleared
A specialist Network Engineer - Network Support Engineer is required to support specific network infrastructures. This will include supporting the core and circuit networks and supporting these systems.
In addition to manage various network record systems, Manage the many point to point circuit details, Manage the specialist hardware required for interconnection and the management of all new comms links requests (including changes and removals) by scoping the technical requirements.
Role will be based out of Portsmouth but may require travel UK wide as necessary including visits to Basingstoke.
The successful candidate will be required to hold DV clearance prior to starting the role.
Network design skills includng point to point circuits, low bandwidth links, etc.
Network diagrams updating
Network Support experience
- Network design skills specific to point to point circuits, low bandwidth links, etc.)
- SCIDA knowledge and understanding (including setting to work management)
- Network diagrams updating
- Manage / update / remove / add circuits
- Maintenance of various records systems
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.