|Job Title:||MVNO Marketing Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
MVNO Marketing Manager
Contract / 6 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a MVNO Marketing Manager to join our busy team working for a telecommunications company.
Reporting into the Head of MVNO, the MVNO Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution of specific communications projects, workstreams & marketing initiatives including creative development, media, channel execution, for both the MVNO business and the partners that the business serves.
Responsibilities of the MVNO Marketing Manager include:
Be the voice of MVNO marketing in cross functional working groups to develop the appropriate marketing approach and ensure requirements are considered and delivered
- The MVNO Marketing Manager will write strategic and tactical briefs for external and internal agencies to deliver against key marketing objectives
- Manage day to day delivery of work to time and to top quality standards across media and creative working with internal specialists and managing internal/external agencies
- Oversee execution of plans across all channels working with the commercial team to ensure the work meets the objectives of the strategic plan.
- Manage the production process with the internal & external agencies including timings, quality and costs.
- Monitor campaign performance against agreed objectives and share appropriate results with key commercial stakeholders and where appropriate partners.
The successful MVNO Marketing Manager will have:
- Proven experience running day to day comms planning, creative and media execution around specific marketing workstreams.
- Experience working with multiple creative, media and channel teams to deliver required outcomes
- Experience of budget management showcasing strong numerical expertise
- Creativity and the ability to come up with/ recognise new and innovative ways to solve comms challenges
- Strong knowledge of modern media landscape and the strengths and weakness of different channel approaches. Strong overall understanding of digital and social media.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence internal support teams and stakeholders.
- Proactive problem solver who works well in a team to deliver exceptional results under time constraints
To apply for the MVNO Marketing Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.