|Job Title:||Motions Graphics Designer (Video & Animation)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Motions Graphics Designer (Video/Animation/Graphics/Corporate/Agency/HTML/CSS/PowerPoint/Adobe Creative Suite Premiere/After Effects/Premiere Pro) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 5 months rolling contract, to be based remotely from home.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will be an experienced Motions or Digital Graphics Designer with extensive Video & Animation design & editing experience
- Must have experience of creating, writing up and edit initial transcript, applying subtitles, in addition to listening to the V/O and writing up the transcript, whilst taking into account IT industry knowledge
- Must have come from a strong cooperate creative background with extensive Motions Graphics & Video & Animation experience and a portfolio covering large blue chip, or agency environments in a senior capacity, preferably as a team or creative delivery lead, delivering to corporate clients
- As the Creative Delivery Lead specialising in Motions Graphics/Video/Animation, the successful applicant must have end to end 'hands-on' production experience.
- Deliver end to end service of video editing and sub-titling using pre-supplied video, as well as storyboarding, choosing stock video, developing quality on screen graphics - adding slideware, editing, sourcing music, arranging a V/O.
- Developing short information animations using Vyond, After Effects, PowerPoint
- Design and implementation of creative strategy, directing the production to ensure business requirements are met. Set creative direction and assure the quality of production. Lead delivery of multiple projects at any one time
- Story-telling, leading the visual narrative, working on co-branded strategic creative solutions
- Customer focus in a corporate or agency environment
- Context-based design by analysing the requirements, considering all stakeholders and then designing relevant to business need
- Windows 10 Enterprise on PC
- Brand compliance
- Advanced level in the following: Adobe Creative Suite Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, O365 applications, PowerPoint, Premiere Pro, Animate, Audition (or similar), Illustrator
- 3D motion design packages such as Cinema 4D
- Advanced level skills in PowerPoint to support high end presentations an advantage (please be prepared to show examples)
- The successful applicant must have HTML and CSS
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Motion Graphics Designer (Freelance)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Hourly Rates
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Solution Designer / Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Product Designer - Collectibles
Location: Remote, Global
Solution Designer - Integration Services/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire