|Job Title:||Monitoring Systems Architect|
|REF:||FJS = EntArc_1587570007|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Monitoring Systems Architect
Are you a qualified Monitoring Systems / Enterprise Management Architect who is able demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of IT system management tools for:-
- Server Event Monitoring and Log Analysis
- Server Capacity and Performance monitoring
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Software Delivery and Patching
- Asset Discovery and CMDB update
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction.
Can you demonstrate:-
- Experience of Management Tool design and deployment for major IT systems
- Experience of Planning and Costing toolset deployment projects
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Systems for our customers across the region. Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Management Tools Architect with significant system design and build experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate architectures and tools required by our customers. The successful applicant will become the toolset SME within a project team, responsible for all management tool design and production of deployment plans and designs, overseeing deployment and system acceptance into service.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a few of:
- Microsoft System Centre tools - such as SCOM or SCCM
- ELK stack
The successful candidate will require security clearance - candidates not holding this currently can be considered and put through the process.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.