Marketing Manager (B2B)
Competitive salary + travel allowance + 10% bonus
I am recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity working as a Marketing Manager on behalf of a small but growing B2B company within IT/Technology industry.
You will play a hands on role managing the marketing function with 1 junior direct report, working out of lovely offices in central London.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining and presenting the UK Marketing Strategy to the MD and European teams, drive marketing programs to deliver pipeline coverage for the sales organisation (understanding target groups, localising value propositions and key messages, event management), drive marketing to partners across channels and drive PR activity.
We are looking for someone from a B2B marketing environment (ideally IT or technology), wanting to work in a close knit environment where you can make a big impact on the business.
- Experience within technology industry field marketing, channel marketing, business development
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of local marketing approaches to acquisition and customer retention (within B2B)
- Strong technology skills within marketing (including digital channels)
- Experience in managing a small team
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data
- Experience in agency management
- Preferably CIMA or marketing accreditation
If you are interested in this exciting permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com directly
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.