This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Director to work with Property Development Company, if you speak Mandarin it will be a bonus!
Drive the marketing department forward through innovative marketing campaigns. Oversee creation and delivery of all marketing materials in support of their real estate development projects. Work closely with Sales Department to meet company sales targets and objectives. Responsible for supporting and adding value to the business as a whole through the creation, implementation and delivery of high-profile marketing initiatives.
- Building a marketing team to deliver a broad range of marketing initiatives, both online and digital in support of the company's objectives.
- Creating and delivering all necessary marketing materials, collateral and marketing suites in support of the Company's various real estate developments, using the latest technologies where appropriate
- Working closely with the Sales Department to ensure marketing deliverables are on message and in line with sales objectives
- Creating and managing the marketing budget, and presenting on a yearly basis
- Managing the relationships between all third-party suppliers, ensuring all are working effectively and within the time scale
- Setting and pushing out the digital and offline marketing strategy, ensuring the presence of the developments is widely known
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are in line with the company brand message
- Coordinate and lead weekly departmental meetings, reporting anything necessary to senior management
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Ideally 10 years marketing experience, primarily in residential property
- Knowledge of London residential development marketing
- The ability to take an innovative approach to all marketing initiatives
- Proven track record in carrying out successful and thought-provoking marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing a team
Please click to apply or contact me directly email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.