|Job Title:||Market Research Analyst - Smartphone (Contract, London)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Market Research Analyst (Smartphones)
London (12+ Month Contract)
A leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently seeking a Market Research Analyst to join the team on a long term contract, to analyse market tends / data within their Consumer Smartphone division.
As a Market Research Analyst, you will work with the Product, Marketing, Sales, Retail and Service teams to deliver market intelligence and research based insights to the business. The ideal candidate would be capable of extracting valuable insights by looking deep into all the available data sources.
- Support Market Intelligence & Research team in carrying out quantitative and qualitative market / consumer research projects at country and/or regional level.
- Collect, interpret, validate and analyze data using appropriate statistical technique to provide clear market intelligence, competitive analysis and consumer behavioral insights.
- Manage and execute assigned projects within agreed deadlines.
- Leverage big data (such as POS / research / VoC) to analyze and report monthly and quarterly dashboards, KPIs, NPS report and other insightful analyses with strategic recommendations to help grow the mobile devices business.
- Keep WEU region stakeholders informed by providing product performance metrics, market / competition analysis, consumer insights leveraging primary and secondary research and 3rd party data sources
- Experience in the market / consumer research area.
- Highly numerate and analytical person with strong attention to detail.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Computer Science / Information Management / Statistics. Master's or MBA degree would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets using Excel. Knowledge of other tools (such as R, Tableau, SPSS) would be an added advantage.
- Thorough knowledge of market research techniques, including but not limited to questionnaire designing, implementation, research data analysis, project management, agency management.
- Strong and convincing presentation skills and should be able to handle complex ad-hoc queries.
- Knowledge of the CE (Consumer Electronics) and/or Telecom industry would be a big plus.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.