Mandarin Speaking Treasury Specialist (E-commerce)
- Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits
- Based in London.
- Deal with the payment risks in system to ensure the safety of funds, to support the efficient operation of the E-commerce business.
- Build the fraud risk management process for e-shops of our client.
- Identify all the risks related to the E-commerce payment, to provide rule-setting advice and solutions
- Tracking the risk cases, propose timely solutions or recommendations to reduce the risk of treasury loss.
- Analysis the risk cases, output the related report to support management.
- Act as a liaison between team members in oversea and local payment experts based in London on operational, policy and strategic issues
- Bilingual (Mandarin and English) with full UK residency
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the global E-commerce and payment industry, including fraud management and the risk control of incoming payments from acquiring banks and payment processors.
- Good Microsoft office skills, especially Excel (including pivot tables, look-ups, macros, some SQL).
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentational skills, especially to financial institutions, internal departments and senior management team
- Sensitive to external policy and financial environment changes
- Naturally inquisitive, and willingness of getting to the root of the cause of problems
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.