Mandarin speaking Tax Compliance Advisor for VAT
My client is a leading company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are currently recruiting for a Mandarin Speaking Tax Compliance Advisor to manage tax issue on country level, with reference to the Company's tax policies, Guidance, process requirements, and work instructions, to ensure the tax compliance according to local law/regulations
- Timely and accurately identify local VAT rule changes, and carry out interpretation based on Company's business scenarios.
- Establish awareness network to enable the timely capture of new business scenarios and carry out accurately interpretation.
- Manage local VAT calculation, prepare VAT returns as well as relevant external filings (such as EU Intrastat, ESL/EPL etc),in the company's IT systems, based on local work instructions.
- Timely and accurate tax payment, VAT asset management, and related tax documents and certificates management.
- Managing VAT audit or inquiry defense, including appeal process.
- Assistance in optimizing the local tax compliance process/work instructions, including business process related and tax process related.
- Advising local entity operation from tax aspect and exploring feasibility of local incentive policy.
- Good knowledge of local tax (especially VAT) and accounting regulations.
- A degree in tax law or tax economics or a foreign equivalent will be preferred.
- CPA or Min Degree in Accounting/Finance/ACCA qualification is preferred
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying, please send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.