|Job Title:||Mandarin Speaking Service Operation Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive market rate|
|Contact Name:||Lin Zhang|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Mandarin Speaking Service Operation Specialist
My client is a leading Telecoms company, who operate in more than 170 countries across the world. They are current looking for a Mandarin speaking Service Operation Specialist to work out of their new fantastic and new office in London
- Data management, including data analysis and report sending.
- Communicate and cooperate the daily service operation with HQ.
- Responsible for daily operation KPI report to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for analysing internal & external Customer Request.
- Monitor daily abnormal activities and timely escalation.
- Project management, follow up innovation project progress, monitor and close the tasks.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in project management or sales/ operation management or other relevant experiences is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills.
- Clear communication skills and ability to co-ordinate several diverse stakeholders
- Excellent project management ability
- Attentive to details, with ability to spot potential risks and proactively plan to avoid them in advance
- Strong analytics - ability to synthesize, interrogate and integrate learning from multiple sources.
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin Zhang on 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.